I have to confess that when I collected the following testimonials from previous buyers and sellers for insertion here, with their kind permission, I was a little overwhelmed by their appreciation and kindness. Names and addresses displayed according to their requests. Thanks to all Malvene.
- I can't recommend Malvene enough. She helped me buy my first condo six years ago and recently helped me sell it so I could buy my new home. She's extremely knowledgeable about the process and really helped guide me without any pressure. It's the biggest purchase of your life and she really respects that...we visited many, many listings but I never ever felt rushed or pressured to make decisions. I loved her philosophy of making sure you buy a quality home because one day down the road she wants to help sell it. I love my new home so she will have to wait a few years! Jane Mcdonald
- We have bought and sold property four times with Malvene, all over the Lower Mainland. She is thorough with her research and along with her knowledge she ensures you are fully informed before making any decisions. She has been spot on identifying housing trends and the time and effort she puts in to showing your home is unbelievable. We wouldn't dream of using anyone else. Sarah D.E.
- I have worked with Malvene on two home purchases and one home sale over the past 10 years. I found her expertise and sound knowledge of the Vancouver real estate market to be essential in guiding me through the overwhelming and emotional process of buying and selling my homes. She was a wealth of knowledge not only with regards to the things to look out for when viewing a prospective property, but she also had many ideas to share on ways to turn my fixer-upper into a happy home. She had great contacts with mortgage brokers and property inspectors, and helped the entire process from viewings and negotiations to the transfer of keys go smoothly from start to finish. I would happily work with her again on my future real estate transactions. Amber W.
- At various times in our life we've been involved in seven real estate transactions (two purchases and two sales in Toronto, two purchases in Calgary, and one in Vancouver), as well as helping out with purchases and sales by family members. I am pleased to say that the most recent involvement - our purchase of a property in Vancouver through Malvene Lemerick - has been by far the most pleasurable. There was no stress, no worry, Malvene anticipated all the potential difficulties and solved them in advance, sometimes even before we were aware of them. Unlike virtually every other purchase we've made, not once did we have the uneasy feeling that there was a nasty surprise, involving some probem we could never have anticipated, lurking just around the corner. Every cost was laid out in advance, and everything worked out just as she said it would. She happily went well beyond the regular realtor's call of duty to smooth the path for us. No headaches, no surprises - you can't ask for more than that. We would enthusiastically recommend her to any prospective buyer or seller, and if we should find ourselves looking for another Vancouver property, we could not even imagine dealing with anyone else.
David and Rose Scollard, 1045 Haro St., Vancouver
- I remember the professional way you helped me prepare and sell my apartment on Halifax street in Burnaby.....it was a pleasant, seamless process and I got a fair market price ... Thanks again for all your help.... A lounge chair by my pool here in paradise is always ready for you.... Cheers, Doug Thom
- We have recommended Malvene to many friends and we all agree that she provides exceptional energy, acumen and honesty for any real estate needs. Sincerely, Rob and Cathy
- I was a financial executive with a large Real Estate firm in Vancouver. Malvene is an extremely knowledgeable professional, she is considerate, creative, and simply the best Realtor I've ever worked with. Judy Stevens
- We first met Malvene when she was selling a condo at the same building we lived in at the time in False Creek in 2002. She became our real estate agent and helped us find a house that we still live in today – ten years later. She was professional and caring and was committed to helping us every step of the way. We know that if the time comes we will ask Malvene (without hesitation) to help us out in our next real estate transaction. Not only is Malvene professional and knowledgeable about real estate, she is helpful and kind – so refreshing!” M & K Lyons Vancouver
- I first heard of Malvene from my friend Ken who had recently bought his first condo. This is important to note as Ken was meticulous and if he had found a good real estate agent, I knew she would be thorough and worth her weight in gold! When it came time to buy my first condo, things happened quickly. Another friend of mine told me that a suite had just been put on the market in her building but was not up on mls yet. I called Malvene who went into action immediately and scheduled a viewing before the open house. She came prepared with all the information about the building, minutes of strata meetings and a comparative analysis on local area condos that had recently sold and were currently on the market. Coming from a business background I was impressed with the depth of information and analysis she provided me. It allowed me to make an informed decision, and I ended up buying the place that weekend! Plus, she had a recommended list of legal and financial professionals I needed to complete the sale and this made it easy. Thirteen years later Malvene helped me sell my condo. She prepared the listing with the same level of thoroughness and strategic planning as when I bought, only this time the focus was on getting me the optimum value for my sale. Again things happened quickly. The condo sold after the first open house for a price I was very happy with! Malvene is also great in providing advice on how to stage your property for optimum sale; which things you may need to enhance, and which can stay as they are. I found this to be incredibly helpful when selling. Malvene is indeed worth her weight in gold and I more than highly recommend her if you are looking to buy or sell real estate. You will be provided with a thorough strategic analysis whether buying or selling, and can trust that you will get the most up to date and complete information available to make an informed decision. When I talk to others about Malvene, I tell them to let her do her “Malvene Magic”, and watch as the best possible results unfold. Karen Falk