Malvene has spent most of her life caring for others and attending to their interests. Her clients reach their goals benefitting from her advice, experience and professionalism.
24 years a realtor
- Malvene is a great listener. She truly hears what clients want and works hard to help them get it.
- She focuses on helping new buyers and sellers acquire the information they need to feel confident moving forward with this major decision.
- Ideally suited and experienced with assisting seniors and their families with life style transitions - patient and knowledgeable.
- Confident in assisting clients to consider areas within and surrounding Vancouver, so they can met their perfect blend of price, needs and location.
- Enjoys negotiating and assisting her clients get the best possible deal.
- Knowledgeable with personal insight regarding strata living and condominiums after many years of serving as a strata council chairman in a self-managed building.
- Appreciative for the many referrals and repeat clients that have been the corner stone of her business.
- Embracing technology and Social Media to market listings, and share real estate information.
- Soon to be a completely paperless agent.
Malvene seeks educational opportunities and exceeds the industry standards in education to better serve her clients.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) Course
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Course
- Representing Buyers in the Sale of New Homes and Condominiums
- Condo 101: Strata Law for REALTORS®
- Condo 102: Strata Law for REALTORS®
- Win/Win: Conflict Resolution Skills for REALTORS®
- Electronic Title Searching
- Designated Agency Information Session for Sales Representatives
- Legal Updates 2008, 2009 ,2010, 2011 ,2012, 2013
- Affiliated with Sutton Westcoast Realty, which for the third year, has been recognized by REAL TRENDS as the #1 real estate Brokerage in Canada for Transaction Ends and Dollar Volume.
- Malvene personally has been acknowledged by Sutton with their Platinum Award, President's Award and Diamond Award.
Life before real estate
- Malvene is originally from the Niagara Peninsula in Ontario.
- Educated in nursing as a Registered Nurse and Midwife at Southlands School of Nursing in Shoreham-by-sea, Sussex England
- Worked as a Registered Nurse in Consort and Lacombe Alberta, and then Children's and Women's Hospital in Vancouver
Life has to fit into the spaces around it, with a business as demanding as real estate. Fortunately Malvene has an understanding husband, two adorable Bichon dogs, wonderful friends and a garden that seems to tolerate erratic weeding. These and a love of Vancouver keep days in reasonable balance.
Please contact her at your convenience. She has time.